The Algoma District School Board is committed to:
- maintaining an Accessibility Steering Committee
- Ensuring school board policies and procedures are consistent with the principles of accessibility
- Develop plans to address children’s’ rehabilitation through accessibility
- Consulting with people with disabilities in the development and review of its annual accessibility plans
- Improving access to facilities, policies, programs, practices and services for students, parents/guardians, staff, volunteers and members of the community.
The Director of Education has authorized the Accessibility Steering Committee to prepare an accessibility plan that will enable the Algoma District School Board to meet these commitments.
Please click on item below for the complete Annual Accessibility Plan.
Downloads• Annual Accessibility Plan 2012 / 2013
• Annual Accessibility Plan 2011 / 2012
• Accessibility Committee 2010 / 2011
• Accessibility Standards for Customer Service Training
• Accessible Schools PowerPoint
• Barrier Free Spaces (Spring 2010)
• Accessability Standards Policy