2007/ 2008 Pupil School Accommodation Review Process
~MESSAGE FROM THE CHAIR~
(September 2007) This is an exciting time for our Board and community as we begin the implementation of our capital plan. It is an opportunity to right-size, consolidate, renovate and build new schools for the students in our system.
The Board is committed to developing a common understanding with school communities to unify our sense of mission, vision and values, and our strong spirit of teamwork. Our system is keenly focused on providing positive learning opportunities of the highest standard for all learners to realize their full potential. We believe that all students can learn and we are on course to ensuring that everyone has the opportunity to experience success.
We welcome comments and questions from members of the community about the Pupil/School Accommodation Review process. I encourage you to contact your Principal or Superintendent of Education.
I invite everyone to become involved as we work together to build a successful future for the students of Algoma District School Board.
Algoma District School Board
Categories• Pupil/School Accommodation Review Policy
• School Valuation Template
• Chronology of Events
• Board Item (Sept. 11, 2007 Regular Board Meeting)
• Francis H. Clergue Public School
• Rosedale Public School
• Bawating Collegiate & Vocational School
• Sir James Dunn Collegiate & Vocational School
• Accommodation Review Committees
• Pupil/School Accommodation Review-Administrative Recommendations Report