Community Use of Schools
Create an Account
If you are a new user, you will need to create a new account. When linked to the eBase public portal, click “Get Started” under the New User section. Groups who already have an account on the eBase system will use their username and password to log in under “Existing User”.
Once a permit request has been reviewed and it has been approved, a permit will be electronically issued. When you receive your permit please review your dates carefully. Groups will need to print a copy of their permit and have this on hand when attending the school. If you receive a revised permit throughout the school year, you must bring in the most recent hard copy of the permit when attending the school. We will require a minimum of 10 business days to process a permit.
Who May Book a Facility
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid email address.
- All requests are subject to $16.95 non-refundable deposit ($15 + $1.95 HST).
- Provide a valid Certificate of Liability Insurance with a minimum of $2 million per occurrence with no aggregate is preferred. As an acceptable alternate a minimum $2 million per occurrence with a minimum $4 million aggregate will be accepted. The Algoma District School Board (ADSB) must be added as an additional insured.
- Not for Profit groups that do not carry their own insurance can also purchase insurance through the ADSB. The cost of liability insurance will be added to your permit.
ADSB Facilities Use / Office Supervisor
Phone: 705.945.7111 ext 11312
East Area (Blind River to Elliot Lake)